Energize your practice, elevate your marketing efforts and win new clients without adding fixed overhead or burdening yourself with added responsibility. Deploy the affordable expertise of a deeply experienced “virtual marketing director” to:
- spearhead new media projects,
- conduct in-house training classes on ethical, responsible and effective use of social networks and social media for marketing and business development, or
- develop strategy, design, and launch your blog or online networking.
If you are seeking to add new media to your marketing mix, my company, LawGravity.com can help. We are a team, grounded in years of marketing and business development fundamentals specifically focused on the legal industry, providing strategy, content, copy, web site development and applying legal industry knowledge.
I am a legal-marketing veteran and former national Legal Marketing Association officer with some 15 years front line law firm experience:
- directing strategy, business development and communications, and
- providing hands-on know-how in more than a dozen different disciplines, including identity packages, positioning, Web sites, search engine marketing and optimization, newsletters, public relations, business development coaching, event planning, and more.
Through a mix of on-site and off-site service and supervision, the VMO helps law firms of all sizes focus, rationalize and maximize their marketing efforts and expenditures with fresh insight instead of trial-and-error. I can do the same for you—and help boost your bottom line with high-level, in-depth expertise at reasonable rates.
Here’s a sample of what VMO can do for you:
Upgrade your online and off line marketing communications
- Branding and positioning -develop, add clarity, design, write, promote
- Web Sites -sophisticated to simple, optimization, analytics, search marketing
- Blogs -build, establish tone and style, promote, coach, editing and writing
- Ads -Design, copy writing, placement
- Brochures -annual reports, invitations, announcements
- Newsletters -electronic and traditional, design, copy, editing, distribution
- Copy writing -bios, practice descriptions, articles, newsletters, speeches, presentations
Fine tune your investment in business development
- Presentations -groups, individuals, client teams
- One-on-One -finding leads, relationship development, networking, closing sales
- Client service -client perspectives, interviewing, training, alternative billing, and more.
Make planning more effective
- Strategic marketing plans -development, implementation, follow through
- New practice launch -pre-planning, development, promotion, coaching
- Go-to-market -plans, strategy, research
Add new media and social technology to your mix
- Online –social media branding, profile development, placement
- Social Media -network training, policy development, reputation management, monitoring
- Offline -publicity, public relations campaigns
Shore up your infrastructure
- Staff -audits, recommendations, organization, roles, processes
- CMO -contract executive marketing role, lead in-house staff, next level guidance
- Technology –CRM, proposals, processes
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary assessment of what you need most to reach your potential in the marketplace. Learn more about the team at LawGravity at Lawgravity.com.